Thursday, April 30, 2009

Keep SMILING..

I was planning to blog on genting trip. Though I've sort of editted some photos but I'll hold on for a while.

It's been a long day today. Not really the last day but one of those. Some left, some are leaving, some will be leaving, some are staying behind. =(

I started of the day packing my stuffs. Clearing up my room. I found out that I've lots to pack and carry along to my new house. I feel like throwing some but somehow ended up bringing along too.
Then had to submit some thesis and presentation to the office. I also went to school to see how others present ( ryan, cyin, shirley, roy, etc ), went chit chatting , went lunch at Wei Pin with some coursemates probably for the last time.

Then in the evening we ( HLyn, PLing, Ryan, Momo, LKean, ASoon, YFai, SLi, CYin, WHoe, SYeon ) had a photoshoot. Not many turned up though but we still manage to take great photos around the campus. Also with lecturers & technician. All great people. Some seniors tease me and told me that i need not take as i'll still be around ( mean people, can't let me enjoy for a while ). Then went bak kut teh for dinner.

Later, we ( Me, Ryan, CYin & YYeng ) went yam cha @ Starbuck, Juru for a last time. We chatted long. Time just seems to pass so quickly. Before we knew it, it's about time to close.
Things got a little emotional though. I somehow manage to keep myself calm.

Then watched soccer MU vs Arsenal with HLyn, Roy, CLiang, Teh & Ryan. Score 1 - 0. Probably the last soccer match watched together. Chatted with Roy just before returning back to room.


**Somehow
I lost control went I got back into my room. It's not common though but just couldn't help it. Spending four year together in this a little town wasn't easy. People walk into my life, leave their footprints and now it's time to move on. Good times just don't last forever, at least we had great times together and sweet memories will always remain. Esp when I sometimes have trouble getting along with people but when I do, it's always time to say goodbye. It's truly hard for me but I still have to. There's just too many things to say but i'll just wish everyone good luck, all the best and take care. Do come by and visit this poor fella (me) if ya have the time. I'm gonna miss you guyz.

This is a transient point in our life where each and everyone will have to go through in our own ways to achieve what we want in life. Our choice. Lots images started flashing through my head. I stopped and looked through them for a while. These are truly priceless.**

Great bunch of friends.
Some who can do these.......



Some squat around...


Some who does unique things...


Some who are built tough...


Some who are attracted to rainbows...


Some who are photomaniac...

Some who likes being photographed...


Though we are all different in personality.. but...
We have all went library together..


Walked through the university life together..


Jumps for joy together..


And will graduate together...
Looking forward to meet you guys again..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

miss ya... much~~

JiHouh said...

yup. U take care too ya. Keep in touch.

Need Some Clicks =)

Blog Updates