Tuesday, April 7, 2009

It's been a long long long time..

Finally I blogged. It's been such a long time. Busy? a little. Bad Connection? a little. Lazy? a little. It's just a mixture of everything. I know I shouldn't be doing this at this time as I should be focusing more on my thesis instead. But, whatever. Else i dunno when i'll ever blog again. I must make sure that I blog this time.
Je dois blog.
Lots of things have been happening since my last post. I've been quite sick the other time. Seriously. But that was sometime ago. Just a quick post to sum up all. I'm stuffing all pictures in order to reduce the words used. hehe.


CNY shopping for tidbits at this little old shop by the river. They do have various kind from peanuts, kuaci, asam to all sorts of jeruk you ever wanted. They open till late night during the last week before CNY.


Annual house visiting and we usually end up at this house without fail. Haha. It's the time of the year when I actually get to meet lots of my friends, ex-classmates, not so friends etc.


Homemade steamboat @ Agnes' place with her family ( and the little nephew ). Steamboat for CNY is just great.


Some lighting display during the CNY by the Malacca river displaying various lattern type display of a big red dragon, A' famosa, Clocktower, and various other landmarks in Malacca. They've actually developed the place since I last went there which was way long ago and has nothing nice. It's just behind the big Ship Museum or some called it the pirate ship or whatever. They are still developing that area. More stalls, cafe, lightings etc. It's good to visit once in a while but I'm kinda frust with the hectic jam in town due to all these. The traffic is just madness esp during holiday season.


My dad and three little sisters with the A'famosa like display at the back.


Just random photo.


Then gatherings of U6Alphalians. Not all attended but considerably satisfactory. My ex monitor who shifted to Ipoh came back specially for that event with his *ahem. So nice of him. He's the best monitor ever.


The place was okay, food wasn't that good, the people were terrific.


Some CNY decors and performance in Queensbay. I think the decors were great.


My half day trip to Kulim and also to 'bai nian' @ tyng's place. She brought us around & ate lots of food ( the 'pi pa' duck is great ). Just a bit bad for the throat. Hehe.


@ tyng's place with a baby boy her mom babysits. He is just too CUTE. I feel like pinching him on the cheek. He's a tv addict cos he can stare at the tv and just ignore anyone else.


CNY is never complete without these. Pokers and $$. I had a number of round at weihoe's place. If not mistaken several days in a row. I lost some, won some, so it is almost neutral.


Random shot, my soursop tree finally bore fruits. Too bad I did not get to taste it.


A partial solar eclipse which I caught.


Valentine's Day with self cooked food and a bottle of Red Grape Sparkling Juice. =)


Food that I've prepared.





Heinz cream of mushroom.


And the lovely hearts I made specially for Agnes. Je t'aime beaucoup. Hehe. =P



Hanged out at Egate. I wonder if Ryan is trying to shoot too. From a 'different' angle.


Went for lunch @ Food Loft, Gurney. They have japanese, korean, local and western cuisine to choose from. Not too bad I would say but slightly on the more expensive side but for the location and ambience I guess not too bad.


A very big bowl of ais kacang. Not very delicious though but I can still accept that.



Food's served.


Inside Food Loft.


Mechanical Pool Party.
Contributed by Ryan. Great party. Everybody got wet except 'some' lucky ones.


Fuel Smart Campaign organised by the school of mass communication and we took part by exhibiting some of our projects in the Engine's Lab.
It's where the spark starts. Hehe. I think. No further comment till more info and permission granted.


Even little Maximus ( if i'm not wrong ) is there at Queensbay to support daddy ( Prof. ).
He's cute too right?


Adhoc visit by Kiat, Pei, Wen. Lightings of Kek Lok Si.


Lovely gurls.


More of KLS


Po Pi, Po Pi.


=)


Stranded in Butterworth bus station early in the morning as the bus refuse to enter Parit Buntar. These bus services.


St. Patrick's Day Celebration in Autocity. Not as great as the one in KL. Penang is lack of some active crowd.


KFC obsession.


Celebrating birthdaysssssssssss, KF, weihoe, shirley etc with 'big fish big meat'. If u get what i mean. Hehe


Oops. Jh camwhoring. =P

Finally, phew. It's time to rush on my thesis. Thursday submission. Need to find Prof and get my corrected drafts. I'm sure there'll be lots of work to be done.
This weekend in Genting. Woo hoo. Looking forward.
Exams just round the corner. Studies need to be done.

Au revoir.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Finally , BLOG.

A post with full of mixing labels, but, better than nothing. =)

SeCret said...

wow..
really so many things in one row
U really MUST blog more often..
So many things to comment and yet dont know where to start..
haha...

wendy said...

good good...though so many things but i enjoyed reading it...

eh, that baby boy is super cuuuute!!! like sin chan oni...ah, i feel like pinching his cheek!!!

JiHouh said...

CY, yup. finally. so happy. ^_^

Lian, I hope I will.

Wen, thx, he is so very cute. Hope i can see him again. haha.

Need Some Clicks =)

Blog Updates