Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Emoness..

After finishing my test, back in my room. Wanted to take a nap but due to afternoon lunch in the canteen probably, my stomach is feeling weird. Anyway, it got me thinking for a while while in bed. Emoness is back.

I sometimes wonder why some ppl can actually emo and make a big fuss out of some issues. While lying in bed i felt the emoness rushing through my whole body. I think everyone has their time of emoness, just that how different ppl handle them with different ways and how well you can keep it before it gets over you. I guess for myself emoness comes from loneliness. I'm that kind of people who just can't stand being alone. I may like having some personal time to myself but if I were given the choice I'd rather not.

Coming towards the end of the semester which is also the end of uni life for most. Lots have found work or at least does not have any plans of staying on for further studies. I'm of the opposite. But thinking of how to spend my life in campus alone for another two years is freaking me out and got me thinking twice over my decision. It may seem to be an easy choice to take but come to think about it, it ain't as easy as it seems, at least for myself.

Each and everyone would be going to various places, just anywhere but this dreadful place. This is another point in life where I have to bid farewell to friends that I've spent 4 years with in university. We may still keep in contact but things will never be the same again. It really suck to have this feeling. I can't help it. I'm gonna miss lots of my good buddies who walk through uni life with me, played sports, ran a long way, walked by, stop by, eat a lot ( that's for sure breakfast, lunch, teatime, dinner, supper ) , drinked ( there were times ) , laughed, talked, hanged out in library, did assignments throughout the night, ride to penang and back just for dinner under the rain late at night, gambled for continuous nights during CNY, went holiday, sang K, drive through the night and the days, making crappo robot, to almost sleeping in the lab, attended boring classes, interesting classes, skipping classes, going over to penang to hang out and the list just kept going on and on.

There's just too much to list them down. Life will not be the same again without all these people around. It has been great knowing them. Just to make myself comfortable, I'm sure we'd keep contact with each other. Probably we can organise some gathering in the future ( i know it's hard when ppl start becoming CEOs and IRs and MDs and VVIPs ) and meet up again. Looking forward for that day.

Staring at my colourful screen... thinking....



how in the world did i come up with an emo blog? Je ne sais pas.

6 comments:

Yuinyi said...

Haha so not you.

I so know how it feels. >.<

wendy said...

is it the time for everyone to get emo now?damn...u going to continue ur studies there immediately after this heh?

Eugene said...

Deng... Didn't know what i told you stirred u up. Aihz... Sorry dewd. Let's try not to worry on trivial stuff.

JiHouh said...

joe, it's a little diff.

wen, yea. i'll be cont immediately. so another 2yrs more.

no prob gene. thx for droppin by.

Unknown said...

Life is changing all the moment,
ur post really makes me recall something :/

anyway, hello here i am to pay u back a visit :)

JiHouh said...

thx :)

Need Some Clicks =)

Blog Updates