Thursday, April 16, 2009

Counting Days..

Gosh, I can't resist myself from blogging. Damn! After yesterday's paper I totally slack for one night. I should be studying for my papers on next tues and wed ( i think.. i can't even remember the real dates. i hope i don't go on the wrong day. ) First to come is Quality and Reliability. Crap subject which I hardly knows a shit about it. Prob this little bit. just a little. Video watching classes which totally non exam related. Notes probably downloaded from the internet. No pass year to rely on. ( diff lecturer ). Now I have 5 days to study right from the beginning to everything I need to know. Somebody save me!

Next up is French. Bonjour! That's much much much much much more fun than anything else esp Q&R. I think french is interesting. It's suppose to be a romantic language i think. hehe. I might consider taking the international French language exams. Just the basic of course. We'll see about that later. Hopefully someday I'll be able to put it in to good use. Travel to France maybe. With my dear Agnes of course. .... Oops. It's too early to daydream. *slap myself*

I better start leaving my comp in the room while I go study in the library. I can't resist the temptation.

A little preview. More to come.

Je dois etudier! Au revoir!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tu dois etudier.

Surf l'internet mantanant? pas ca check my comment now...hahhaha... onlining in tune hotel..hahah!

JiHouh said...

haha.. d'accord

Need Some Clicks =)

Blog Updates