Monday, April 27, 2009

Done for good..

The battle is over. Finally. I've been waiting it for a long time. Now at peace. At least for the moment. I wanted to blog yesterday nite despite having exams this morning. hehe. Too bad my stupid comp lag and I had to terminate the browser and there goes. I was too lazy and tired after that. So just went to bed.

Exams over, what a relief. But...... I'm still having a presentation for my Final Year Project tomorrow at 11am. Then I will be more relief. Hmm.. cut and paste. Shouldn't be much of a problem. Hehe. But still i gotta practice for a while before facing the actual presentation tomorrow.

Then it's time to celebrate!! Organisers?? It'll be the last celebration together. After that then all will be off, to work, back home, etc. Thinking of that just makes me sad. I shall not think about that. Gotta prepare first.. Chaoz.

I'm going home this weekend. Yippie. Long weekend but will be back next mon.

4 comments:

Inaesb said...

Goodie :)

So can buy me dinner d? :P Let's celebrate yo.

Anonymous said...

finally end....envy... i still waiting for my 30 minutes

JiHouh said...

haha.. sure. be back this labour's day? see u thn k..

JiHouh said...

cyin, very soon very soon..

Need Some Clicks =)

Blog Updates