Sunday, April 12, 2009

PayBack time...

I was reading through some latest updates on my dashboard when i came across a post with my pic and with title WEIRDNESS.


The first thing that came to mind was like.. WTH and what in the world is with this post. N i found out that it was posted by my Jo, I was curious that i quickly open the post, Weirdness!
After reading that, only I found out that it wasn't as bad as the title sounds. I can't agree with her more though with everything except annoying, bossy, lame, and a bully. Haha. That's what you have to be when having three younger sisters around at home. Annoying because there's nobody else to annoy. Bossy cause I'm the eldest and when orders from above, then i have to spread the orders down below me. hehe. Lame? hmm.. Bully? hmm.. It's pretty much both ways.
I'm quite busy lately with studies and everything. I know she soemtime do have trouble with herself as in overstressed herself, emoing a lot, and now in college there's even more complications conflicts in all sorts of issues, problems, relation ( bgr, ggr ) and everything else. She sometimes just isn't able to coop with so much of load at once. I wish i could help, but i know it's impossible as we just ain't that close since young, nvr b4 talked personal, n partially due to the age gap. Like she said, it's gonna be weird. Anyway, I just hope the best for her in overcoming problems and her studies, and wish her luck in her coming exams. She's be flying of to the States later this year.


And for my little sister,

Feel free to bother me..

Just drop me few words whenever u wan.. just a few okay? not too many.. haha..

Do drop by my blog k? haha. just doing some promo.

Let me know if u need anything? And I mean anything. ( erm.. prob there's some exemption for money issue )

Lastly, miss you too.. *pat on the head*



I just got back from genting.. tired and hot.. time to zzz.. update on trip later..

Need Some Clicks =)

Blog Updates