Tuesday, April 14, 2009

The beginning and the end..

Tomorrow is the day. Once again, towards the end of semester, examination is waiting to torture us. For some, it'll be their first and last paper for the semester, or even probably their last examination of their study life.
As for myself it is just the beginning. Tomorrow will be the first paper. I'll still have 3 more to go after tomorrow. And have to suffer till almost end of the month. Sigh. How I envy others. But nothing much can be done but to endure it. I chose this path. and therefore I have to face it no matter what. Somehow towards the final semester, the mood and spirit to study for exam has definitely deteriorate. This is proven by this post that I'm posting. Lol. Some thinks that the final semester, as long as you don't do too badly, it won't really affect your results. I do have such thinking but because I've quite a number of papers in hand, so I can't really be too relax on them.
The stress in me is building up, I can feel it. Prob sometimes it's just the conflict of mind to study hard and to study not so hard.
Anyway, just wish everyone Good Luck in the FINAL exams.


Random pic of campus

gotta go mug some notes now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you will end ya final so soon.... dun envy.... =) good luck!

JiHouh said...

wah right after exam..
haha.. thx anyway

Need Some Clicks =)

Blog Updates