Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Back In Campus

I'm back in campus again after few days of resting and enjoying at home. er.. like din't really get to rest. had some friends coming down so spent some time entertain them. tiring in fact. will post that later. right now i'm back in campus. This time in my new house. I've shifted outside finally. Lots of cleaning and tidying to do. Unpacking my heaps of stuffs. I like my new room though it's a little hot in the afternoon. Life's a little lonely nowadays at least I still have some housemates around. Phew.. I can't wait to be back home again.. hehe
Internet is few days away as i just applied it today. Still gotta suffer few days. I'm an internet addict. Help me!! So i ended up going to school to online.
Besides that , work are already waiting for me to start. Even due dates are out. OMG. I still wanna rest. But in a good way at least itll drive my boringness away and keep me occupied.
Applications still yet to be done. Proposal too. Hopefully I can finish it tonite. Edited some photos, just waiting to be blogged. Soon.. Soon..

TMnet fast fast a bit.. It's killing me!!
Scratch scratch hands..

2 comments:

Inaesb said...

You're working in penang now?

JiHouh said...

i wish.. nop.. still back to school.. lol

Need Some Clicks =)

Blog Updates