Sunday, May 10, 2009

Presentation and Viva

A day to present our final year project to our supervisor and EXAMINER. After all the hard work for a semester, that 20mins will allow us to present what we've been doing. I'm not sure if i'm considered lucky or unlucky as I had the slot on the next day just after my final paper, which means that I've very little time to prepare. It wasn't too bad preparing the slides, but still I see some friends took long time doing it. Probably it's because theirs is a little later so no pressure and no rush. I did mine few days ago as I was worried I din't have sufficient time after exams. I'm glad I finished early. Read through several times, had a rough idea of what to present. Good enough for me. No pressure the night before too. I was surprised myself, but it's good thing.

On the morning of the presentation I read through again. I was a little nervous though but was relax too. 20 mins went pass smoothly. I'm happy with my presentation ( I hope the examiner is too ). Then I was free. So happy my presentation fall on the first day. After finishing I went listen to others presenting with a very relieved mind. Hehe.


Ryan & Prof


HL & Dean


Phang & V. Dean


YY and Lecturer


CYin presenting

Attentive audience

No comments:

Need Some Clicks =)

Blog Updates