Sunday, May 17, 2009

Just another Sunday

Woke up a little late today. Had brunch while watching Hotel For Dogs. Hehe. Not bad.

I think all the little doggies are so cute. Makes me feel like getting one myself. Hehe. So I surfed for some dogs available hmm.. they are pretty expensive too. Another option I think that I can adopt one from SPCA or somewhere. Hmm. I've been looking through so many cute doggies today. I'm so tempted. But I think it's quite costly to maintain in terms of food, vet, and also the time to bring it out for walk, poop, bath, hmm.. it's not easy. Well I'll think about it again.
Hmm the outbreak of the H1N1 in Malaysia is a little scary. I thought of going to the island this weekend, but I chose to stay back in room. I dunno why I'm just a little freak out. Lol. Probably I just think too much. It ain't that bad I think. Still I avoid crowded places like pasar malam.

Rested for a while then went out to shop for some groceries in town. There isn't much stuff left at home for me to eat. LoL. Bought bread, tuna, marjerin, for breakfast, sotong ball, tom yam paste for dinner, some snack, juice, and a pack of korean noodles. Now I've plentiful of food. Still seems not enough. Wanted to buy more but afraid wait no more space left in the fridge for housemates. Lol. It was almost 8 when back home, so I bought apam just to fill my tummy while cooking dinner.


Something to fill my stomach


My dinner

Tom Yum's good. Burp. excuse me. Full now. Gonna stuck in front of my pc again.

No comments:

Need Some Clicks =)

Blog Updates