Sunday, May 10, 2009

I'm Back Online!

Finally my internet connection is back today. I'm very happy but still boring after a while. Not much ppl around to chat with. I wonder why. I spent the whole day watching drama in the afternoon and the evening cleaning the kitchen. It was all in a mess I just didn't know where to start. But I manage to finish it still. Happy and contented but ended up ta pao Nasi Goreng Kampung and Limau Ice from Riyas at 10pm. Tired I am but still I wanna blog. Hehe. I feel like putting some pics of my new place but seems still a little messy, maybe sometime later so that I dun frighten ppl off. LoL.

Few days without the internet is miserable. I think I'm just too addicted to the internet. Life without it is really boring and stressful. hehe. It's like lost connection to the world outside. I just dunno why most of my friends doesn't really online much. hmm.. It's always like this. Sigh. These whole weekend is boring. All my housemates went back home. So I'm left home alone. No worries. I din't set any traps in the house waiting for the burglar. LoL. But life here is rather lonely. I actually took a bike and slowly stroll the whole campus, and went to the pasar malam all alone. Bought lots of food (murtabak, fried kuey tiao, satay, cendol, lekor ) from the pasar malam, just to keep my thoughts of boringmes away.

Anyway, wanna post some pic on the last outing together with some coursemates in Gurney. I'm missing them already.


Singing K and Buffet dinner @ Redbox Gurney


Mr Yip & Ms H'ng


Always stylish KFong


Da gurls

The Loan Shark ( if you can see close enough )


camwhore dudes


One big one for the memory.. SMILE =)

No comments:

Need Some Clicks =)

Blog Updates