Saturday, August 30, 2008

MidSem Break..

Just posting some past events. Summer Concert MITC. JC,Phang,Fei come down to malacca for the concert. So me and GY took turns bringing them out. That weekend was quite a tired one. I reached back home fri morn. Rested for a while then had dinner with them. Satay Celup, among the must try for those not from mlk. hehe.


getting ready


phang taking some shots


the secret ingredients *grins*


special request XXXL


irresistable

Then we headed to Jonker Walk for a stroll and see if there's any stuff to buy. It has a variety of handicrafts and cute little items. We even stop by for some local food.
Later that night, they went back to GY's place, while i had other plans. hehe. The guys called my over to beeb at first but it was about to rain so they switch to EQ lounge. My first time there. Quite a nice place to me. I ordered a mojito which seems to have the lowest alcohol content. It's sort off rum+lime juice. I liked it. Hehe. Then later the guys have not had enough. So we drop by at Pure Bar and had 2 buckets. It's indeed a great night with them.

The devil just got high @ Pure. KickAss buddies.


Bestest Buddy *cheers*
can't wait for the next outing *grins*

The following day, meet up with JC, Phang ,MFei again. Went to Cheng hoon Teng temple. Went for the famous Chicken Rice Balls for lunch which I will nvr ever go there for lunch. Cos the queue is always neverending and it's quite pricey. Then i drop them for shopping after lunch while I went home to get some stuff done. Then meet up with them for karaoke @the Jetty with some fellow campus mates. some locals some not. Seems like a little gathering in mlk.
Then came evening, getting ready for the concert. It's drizzling a little. I ask my dear sis who was so nice to drop me at MITC as i don't wanna get involve in the massive jam and problem finding parking. The concert started almost 830pm which was a little late. Various artists appeared in the concert, among some were local superstar winners, which none of them that is familiar to me at all. Then there were the more popular one like , Show, Jam, Energy, Rainie, Stanley and not forgetting Jolin. Luckily it didn't pour much. Just a little drizzle.

Some shots from the concert


Summer concert 2008
After the concert I was having a hard time calling out. Luckily still manage to get to my dad to pick me up. Arrived home safely at about 1am.
Quickly jumped into bed and caught a 2hours sleep. Got up at 3am, drove down to Seremban with dad n sis for the Seremban Half Marathon 2008. I didn't participate for the half though, just took the quarter as i didn't train much. The race started about 7am. It's a little tougher this time as they'd changed the route a little, more of hilly areas which was really taxing. Finished in about an hour. Sis was much better as she came back 4th placing in her category. *clap clap*.

View from the stadium


Seremban Half Marathon 2008
We headed back mlk and reached back about noon. Rested for a while, before i could actually enjoy my rest I need to get on the bus back to campus. Reached back campus at bout 10pm. Thx to lian who picked me up from the bus station that night.

Finally some quality rest? I doubt, had work loads pending waiting right on my desk. Sigh.. Tiring it mayb, but enjoyable is the most important making it worth the tiredness.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You were at the Summer Concert too? WOW! Good shots. I was on duty that night at MITC too (=

JiHouh said...

Yup. I know you're there. Hehe. Mine were nothing compared to yours. ^_^

Need Some Clicks =)

Blog Updates