Wednesday, August 20, 2008

CONVOLYMPIC PART III ( SUN )

The final day. Went to Georgetown for dim sum breakfast at opposite KDU. The food was good and not too expensive. Worth trying. One of my favourite spot for breakfast. Hehe. It's quite pack during weekends.


A nice cup of chinese tea



The crowd


Here comes the food


Let's feast

Later we went collecting flowers and headed back home to prepare.


Lovely flowers, aren't they?

Agnes’s convo was in the afternoon. She had to be there by 230pm. I dropped them in USM and headed back home. I watched the live streaming of the ceremony at home, the earlier part. And recorded hers as it was the later part. I got ready and went over. I was sweating like a pig as it’s kinda hot and I had to carry lots of stuffs which includes 2 bouquet of flowers on my left hand, camera hanged over my neck and shoot with single right hand, and some little stuffed toys in the bag behind.

Crowded as usual, eagerly waiting for the participants in the hall to come out. When I saw Agnes and her friends coming out I eagerly started shooting with the cam.


Squeezing my way through the crowd

Then met up with friends, her parents then photos and more photos. Hehe. I even met some course mates ( HL, PL, JC, Phang, WH ) there with their friends. Finally we left about 7. Went SuperTanker for dinner and went home to pack up as her parents’ bus is at 1030pm.

After seeing her parents off we headed back and had a good rest. Definitely tiring.


group photos


& more


^_^


d' collections

No comments:

Need Some Clicks =)

Blog Updates