Wednesday, August 6, 2008

6 of August is the date. I hereby wish her a very happy n wonderful birthday! I may not be able to celebrate with her on this very memorable day but my heart will always be with her all the time. We'll postpone the celebration to some dates later. Hmm. I haven't decided on how to celebrate with her yet this year. Postponing the celebration bought me a little more time. Buying her a present is also another thing to think about. Well, anyway i'll just keep all these secret for the time being. Hehe.



Happy Birthday my dear! With Hugs and Kisses and Loves from me hoping that you'll have a wonderful time this year round. Being always cheerful and lovable.


Always Loving You, Jihouh

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I find this post really sweet..=) hehe..Happy Birthday MeiYoke! I wish both of you happy alwiz...=)

eeling

JiHouh said...

oh.. hi eeling.. thx for the comment.. ^_^

wendy said...

meiyoke..happy belated birthday o...see how jh prioritizes u..he almost forgot his sis's but not ur bday...hehehe...bad lar u jh..

JiHouh said...

..oops..*shy* ..

Anonymous said...

hey?...i just saw thise comments

thanks alot
cheers :D

Anonymous said...

*wink*
Happy birthday to Mei Yoke and
May God bless Jih Houh and Mei Yoke, live happily ever after. :)

Need Some Clicks =)

Blog Updates