Monday, August 4, 2008

Happy Birthday Littlest Sis!!

Just creating a short post to wish my dear littlest sis a very happy birthday. I almost forgotten all about it. Luckily dad reminded me. oops. Paiseh. Littlest sis she is. As she's the youngest and physically the smallest. She's currently in form 3 but i think she looked more like a primary school girl. haha. ( so bad of me ) Anyway I also take this opportunity to wish her all the best and good luck for her PMR which i think is just around the corner.
Study hard k.
Erm. Thought of buying something for her but i'm not sure what. we'll see.


生日快乐!

2 comments:

Jodie said...

u wrote so many loves and kisses for ur dear Agnes but not for ur dear little sister!!!????? Paiseh!!! =( Whats wrong with you??

JiHouh said...

haha.. okay okay.. lots of hugs n kisses for my dear littlest sister..
^_^

Need Some Clicks =)

Blog Updates