Tuesday, August 19, 2008

CONVOLYMPIC PART I

it took me quite sometime to had this posted up. i'm a little lazy and busy anyway. i'll try to keep up again. hehe.

It’s been a tiring weekend. Finally it’s over. What a relieve. I can’t imagine when it’s my turn next year. It’s started off with Engineering on Friday afternoon. I followed HL over from campus. I had to collect flowers for my senior and fetch Agnes’ parents while she had to tidy up the place for them.
After dropping them off at home I headed off to USM main hall where lots of my friends where already there. This is my first time attending a convocation. We had to wait till the whole ceremony to be over which was almost 6. We walked around the bazaar, took a drink and waiting for time to pass. Then when it’s almost time ppl started crowding in front of the hall eagerly waiting for the sons, daughters, brothers, sisters, and friends. It took my quite some time to get to my seniors. So is everyone else. It was so crowded that even gathering at the post office is not good enough. Front, back, left , right? Everywhere filled with ppl. Then photo taking with whoever we met.
Luckily I borrowed Momo’s new cam, Sony A200 to take some nice shots. I’m not too familiar with it though but still manage to get some nice shots. Ryan also brought his shooting away. I hanged around till almost 8, picked Agnes’ with her parents and took dinner in Queensbay. Tiring day 1.

familiar face i met

Congrats to all seniors

No comments:

Need Some Clicks =)

Blog Updates