Friday, September 12, 2008

Unhappy incident..

I was having my usual squash game in the evening with HL, just when we were about to leave a coursemate came to look for me saying that there's ppl looking for me from main campus. Without doubt i knew it's SOS from my dear Agnes. That day was one of the few days which i leave my phone in the room. Hurriedly i went back and grab hold of my phone. A little worried i was not knowing what was the matter. I returned call to KF then to Zoey trying to get to Agnes. Then i knew that unluckily she had became victim of a snatch thief.
Thank god nothing serious just losing her handbag. She had her newly bought phone, some cash, and car keys. What got us worried was the car keys which we worried that the thief would come back for the car as she was approaching the car when the incident took place. So I had no choice but to rush over as i have another spare key with me. I reached there at about 9pm. Took the car and went for dinner. Later that night she had to go over to the Tanjung Tokong Police Station to meet with an officer for futher report on the incident. By the time we settled everything it's almost midnight.

The following day i skipped classes and accompanied her to get her IC replaced, driving license, cancellation of bank card and replace with a new one, and getting a replaced simcard.

Hopefully some good luck will be coming our way.

No comments:

Need Some Clicks =)

Blog Updates