Friday, September 26, 2008

Homecoming...

Yet again, holiday is just around the corner, or should i say has finally started. one week of break for Raya, just a perfect timing for break. I'm already in the holiday mood, refused to touch my work, just staring at my screen, watching movie, reading some blogs and writing this post. Some are already back home, some will be back tomorrow or later and there are even some who will not be back home. I guess i'll need to enjoy this holiday as during the semester break i'll probably be stuck in campus working on my FYP.
Anyway i'll be going back on sat with HL as he'll be driving back. SK had been asking on my arrival back home so that he can plan for activities. haha. I wonder who else will be back mlk. Hope to see some souls back in town.
I won't be back too long. Be coming back campus on Raya second day. Gotta get some stuff doing and work done before class resumes. After Raya then gotta start getting back into serious business. Assignments, test, reports, presentations everything will start haunting again. Will worry about that later.

Happy holidays & Selamat Hari Raya to all~
take care during the festive season.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hah?!?!??! semester break stuck in campus :/

Anonymous said...

probably.. sob sob..

Need Some Clicks =)

Blog Updates