Thursday, October 30, 2008

A Visit Around The Historical City

I was back in M'cca for the diwali holiday and also due to the study break. I was back until the day after diwali. Stayed home, enjoyed home food, went out pooling with the guys, went Diwali visiting @ Rajesh's and Vigren's, met some friends that i haven't met for ages ( Jhen, Vik, Sath, Rajesh himself, Kenny ), and went touring around m'cca a little.
Hmm, I just love Diwali, those nice and delicious food which i craved for every year. I haven't been for Diwali visiting for few years cos usually it's during study week and I'm suppose to study, but luckily this year our papers were a little later so I've had 2 weeks break instead of one, so i manage to visit Raj and Vig this year. @ Raj's you'll be served with nice homemade puree with curry mutton + chicken + dhall + other side dishes. @ Vig's you'll expect homemade tosai which comes with curry mutton + chicken + others. ALL my favourites. I wish I could have those everyday. They are just so delicious that none of the mamak stalls that I've eaten could beat either.

Then Agnes came down with Nini + 1. So I sorta had to be a tour guide and plan the itenary. They reached on Sat evening and so we started of with the typical m'cca satay celup @ OngKimWee. Then we head on to Jonker for a stroll. The next day, we started of the day with Chicken riceball. I just hate queueing up. I only does this went bringing friends around. Or else, I will NEVER EVER step foot in that shop. The queue could last the whole day. Then we went around the Stadhuys' and went up St Paul's hill for some photo taking with Eugene's 400D. ( Thx for the cam dude ) Then we were hot and thirsty, so we walked back to Jonker to enjoy the cool cendol and try some local laksa. But first enjoy the sun, cause you'll need to QUEUE up LONG queue AGAIN. Malacca is just getting so crowded nowadays which makes me prefer staying at home rather than going out cause thinking of the massive jam. After that we went over to Dataran Pahlawan to enjoy the airconditioning. We were really tired of walking around, so we choose to go for a movie , Eagle Eye. The following day, we went breakfast at DimSumGarden which is just nearby my house. Then they stopped by at TanKimHock for some local product before heading back. Short sumary of the trip. Here are some pics.

The famous chicken riceball







Up at St Paul's hill

Jonker Street

waiting for cendol

Big Apple donuts b4 movie
evening view of dataran

another nice view

No comments:

Need Some Clicks =)

Blog Updates