Thursday, October 16, 2008

Discovering my limits!!



Here I am, blogging again. hmm. i wonder where all my luxurious free time went. Sneaking in in the middle of the night. I'm just rushing of some assignments and task before leaving tomorrow. I won't be around for the weekends. That's the whole idea. Getting away to Perhentian Island. Partially for the fun and relaxation, the rest of it is for the PIC2008 ( Perhentian Island Challenge ). It's a sort of physical challenges and brainteaser type questions to complete i think. But mainly the physical challenge may consist of swimming, kayaking, running, a little mountclimbing. The route is yet to be known. Will be revealed on that day itself or probably during the briefing. Something like that. The total time of completion 5 hours. I'll be partnering with HL in the team event. At least if i'm to tired to swimming, i can just float around and he pulls me along. And when i'm too tired to run, i can just hang on to him and he carries me along. I think that's a pretty good plan ain't it? Then during kayaking, I'll be sitting at the back taking some photos and giving him some morale support. Or will it be the other way round? Will find out when we comes back. Haha.



Training?? erm. that's a very good question. We did sports, mainly squash and some gym. I hope that's good enough. Fitness level ? not so to the max. I have a feeling i injured my knee during gym. and he injured his ankle during basketball. I hope it gets better on that day. Pray hard for miracle to happen. Hope our injury gets recovers fast if can give us extra boost of energy and speed and whatever it needs to win the competition. Gosh, I must be getting dreamy, I hear the bed calling to me. Well, just hope we complete within the required time, being in the top 10 would be a bonus.


Checklist : Hand gloves- checked

Cap- checked

Sun lotion- checked ( does it make any different? I wonders )

Swimming googles- checked

Water container, water carrying bag - hmm. just a bottle of water will do i guess.

Power Bar, Energy Bar, Power Gel, Chocolate- yup, got some of those power bar ( i just need those power coming in )

Sleeping bag - checked

neccessary personal belongings.... there's just so many things to bring, wondering what to leave behind.


Very well then. All set ready to go. Be taking the 3pm bus to kl, and from kl they provide transport there. PIC2008 here i come!
ponders over the theme, wondering if i discover my upper or lower limits

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So...
discover any?

Need Some Clicks =)

Blog Updates