Friday, October 24, 2008

Back Home Again..

Glad to enjoy a short break just before the exams. I didn't expect to be back this early, thanks to our lecturer who cancelled the test, I immediately went to buy tickets on weds nite for thurs nite bus home. And happy I am, to get a ticket back home. And here I am, back home. Been resting the whole day, just enjoying the feeling of lazing at home, without any worries, workload or just anything. Hehe, however there's still an urgent task waiting to be done. Something related to my FYP, which will due next weds. So by hook or by crook i'll need to force myself to start working on it. But i need solidworks, so hunting for the installer. Anyway, hoping for a great break before getting back to work.


Looking forward Deepavali, be going over to Vigren's. Haven't been there for few years. anyone care to join? looking forward those nice food.

No comments:

Need Some Clicks =)

Blog Updates