Monday, October 13, 2008

Best Of Luck!!

Here I am again blogging in front of my comp when i should be studying for my A/C Test in 8 hours time. I tried to restrain myself from doing so but I think there's something that I should scribble a little.


PMR will officially begins tomorrow ( i think ). I just found out while chatting with my dear sister just now. She seems a little scared that's what she told me. Well I guess there will be some fear when facing these major exams. Even I myself does trembles during the finals which will soon be haunting. These are all pre exam syndromes i guess. I could still remember some moments when being in her place years ago. Hmm.. time really flies i guess. period. I better not start more topics, at least not now. So just wanna wish my dear sister all the best and good luck.

Do not worry too much. Stay focus and avoid any carelessness. I think carelessness sometime makes you feel like banging your head on the wall.

Once again, put in your best effort and a trail of good lucks to all taking PMR out there.

No comments:

Need Some Clicks =)

Blog Updates