Friday, July 18, 2008

Tao, Juru

Tao, a familiar place, but not so familiar. It's my second time there so i could roughly imagine what to expect ( food wise ) This time we had about 15 of us so we could actually order more stuff and more variety of it. So the whole night was like Food , Food, and more Food and even more Food!! I was stuffed up to my throat by the end of the day. I think for a big group outing it's quite a fun place but not for a 2 person outing ( if u know what i meant, *grins* ).
We reached about 6. Maybe earlier. Started ordering like there's no tomorrow. The food this time actually came faster than our mouth could handle. But we still manage to keep up to the pace. Haha.
*In the manager's mind : Damn, we are sure getting a huge loss tonight. *

I skipped a little on the food part which Choyyin had put up on her blog.
*it's time for me to change a camera*


Discussing over *seriously* how to eat the amount worth.


In between commercial break, Cheezzz


Evil grins, wonder what in his mind

Gosh, what were they up to? Can i have a peek too?
sorry i hadn't had time to photoshop it. so just assume the boxes are *there* la.


After eating, definitely it's time to take a nap. Zzz...


I wonder what have they captured?


Left : trying to catch a pic
Right : trying to pose


Choyyin getting bored..


Some nice lightings from the room


Ice cream craze


This is Tao

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

When the next...chicago? Hahha

Inaesb said...

Wah...sedap. Tak ajak le..bring me there when i'm back ok? :)

JiHouh said...

Jhen : There'll be time. come find me in penang la. *wink

ChoyYin : er.. when? when the time comes. kekeke

Need Some Clicks =)

Blog Updates