Monday, July 14, 2008

Pure boring..

It's been almost 24 hours since i'm back from malacca. Got stuck back in this campus. Gotta take a morning bus back as i din't manage to purchase any night tickets. So here i am back early. One thing i dun really like about taking morning bus is that it's very hard to sleep. though i slept most of my way but still i was awaken a few times. Unlike night buses which i can really sleep from the moment i step into the bus right up till the parit buntar bus station. Anyway this time wasn't as bad as the previous time which took a very much longer time as the bus stop for a very long time in kl. (bad experience, Only take the normal buses KKKL)
My trip back home got me a short break and shifted some stuff back which includes a cupboard and an iron both for agnes' usage in her newly shifted place. One thing that din't come back with me is my dear lappy. I sent it for servicing but (they are very slow in doing their job) I can only get it back on mon. Luckily i had Ryan helping me to transport it back. Else i'll be more miserable till the next time i go back home.
Life without my lappy is horrible especially when the first thing i need to do when i came back was to register online for my final year project. Then i need to print lots of stuffs, search for online resources, notes, and not forgetting as entertainment, watch movie, chatting and blogging. I need to last till Ryan's back. Counting down...
Luckily ... i still have my mobile with me. I can go 3g. though the connection a little slow but still i manage to do some of my stuff online( most importantly registration). However i'll be stopping the service soon as it's a little expensive to maintain since i already have internet service in my room.
Can't wait to have my lappy back..

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sob Sob, i got no 3G phone.....

JiHouh said...

=P
I oso wan stop the service d. no $$.
need to use back the *fast* campus connection

Anonymous said...

hey...now campus connection is better than my house... line in my house getting slow..

JiHouh said...

so so la..oso depends la

Need Some Clicks =)

Blog Updates