Monday, July 7, 2008

End of Training, Beginning of Studies Again

Finally the long waited 11 weeks of training is over. But towards the last week, I wish it could be more than just 11 weeks. I'm beginning to start enjoying my training but yet it has come to an end. I've really learned quite a lot from this not very big company. With the guidance of my supervisor, a man with few words but i've learned lots from him. Everyone in this company is quite friendly and nice. Even the once very serious, cold blooded looking manager, always seems to be busy and occupied wasn't as bad as it seems. Only towards the last week we manage to interact a with him by presenting to him what we've been doing for the past few weeks. Serious discussion, and questions & answers, was a little scary at first though. But it all went well.

During my training in the company, i'd been interacting with several workers which includes some operators and machinist, most of them were very nice people though. I've also learned quite a handful from these people, their jobs may look simple and but being in their position myself has given me a different view of their job.

Getting dirty is unavoidable in this company. I smelled like grease and coolant everyday after work. But i kinda start missing the smell of it. However 11weeks is really short, but that's the time i have in the company. I really enjoyed my training period in the company, although there are some boring times but on the overall was enjoyable. It wasn't as scary as i thought in the first place. Hehe.

What's over is over. I need to start to adapt to yet another new campus life, My final year. I hope everything would be great though i'm already starting to worry about lots of stuff.
  • Shifting - done ( tiring )
  • Course - Registered ( online )
  • FYP Title - Still reviewing ( have my choice of title in mind )
  • Training Reports - Yet to start ( soon )
  • Financial - Struggling with my pay ( waiting for PTPTN )
  • Blog - Updating now ( receive complaints for not updating )
  • Classes - Started today
  • Computer - keep dying on me ( overheated ), gotta get it fix this weekend
  • Back home - high chances this weekend
I just hope everything goes smoothly as usual for my final year.
^_^

No comments:

Need Some Clicks =)

Blog Updates