Monday, July 7, 2008

Back in SH3052

I kinda miss the house i stayed in penang during training. It not may not be big ( 2 rooms ) but it feels cosy and comfortable. It's quite fully equipped, has sofa, tv and an aquarium too. Hehe. Feels just like home.
Morning view from my window there


Now I'm back in my 3person room hostel. which still looks the same as 4person room. Don't know what's the point of it. Probably so they can charge you more. I'm staying at the ground floor though. I'm worried of ppl coming in grabbing stuff and also not forgetting *cute little kitty* who might come pay their visit. Feels kinda hot lately. I wonder if it's the weather or my room.

3 comments:

SeCret said...

Oh dun worry...when I stayed at the highest floor kitty also always visit me..nearly daily..blek

Anonymous said...

wow..the morning view outside from your house while intern looks nice~ cant compare with usm hostel of course!!!

JiHouh said...

Choyyin : Haha, nice view hor. =P

Lian : So far still no kitties yet. hehe =P safe and sound.

Need Some Clicks =)

Blog Updates