Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Food, food and more food..

 I was picking up Agnes after work on saturday from her new work place in Pulau Tikus. Then we went for lunch at this shop nearby. I browse around for food available and one particular stall caught my attention. Roti Babi it states. Curious i was. It sounded so not halal. Probably it's just the word. Pork bun doesn't sounds that bad right? hmm.. But roti babi just give me a sight of a pig between breads. Eww. Anyway, we looked at the menu and decided to try it.

It turned out not too bad, sort off 2 pieces of bread sticked together with some fillings ( minced pork with carrot, etc )  in it, dipped in egg and deep fried. It has a variety of fillings on the menu, pork, sambal , cheese , etc.. On the average each cost bout rm2.50 each. Not too bad. 
That was side dish actually, I ordered a large spicy noodle. It tasted spicy. Just okay, but it really cost me quite a lot. rm4.50 for it. I'd prefer the "san wei mien" in nibong tebal which is larger, nicer, cheaper. Pretty much of the same. 



Polylane Cafe

Menu of the day

Roti Babi

Spicy noodles

Then in the afternoon, we went hanged around in Prangin Mall looking for a new pair of glasses which took us quite sometime before heading off to Queenbay for Dark Knight. Pretty cool movie. *clap clap* Watch it and you'll know it. 

We tried the always smells good tomyam which just makes you drool whenever you pass by the shop. It's somewhere on the 4th Fl if i'm not mistaken. And they serve steamboat and noodles. We ordered a tomyam maggi and a plate of rice with pieces of deep fried fish. The tomyam was okay but the rice is kinda weird especially sauce that comes with it. Tasted like diluted tomato sauce. But it goes well with the tomyam soup. They should serve it with the soup instead. Total cost rm15+


Tom Yam

Gosh, I'm just eating and eating and eating, nothing else. I must start going for exercise. Anybody care for a jog?
Besides, money just flows out fast... I'm broke.. Still haven't buy my books yet. sigh.

2 comments:

Yuinyi said...

" I ordered a large spicy noodle. It tasted spicy. "

LOL.

JiHouh said...

=.=

Need Some Clicks =)

Blog Updates