Friday, November 16, 2007

Unstressed... Back to Initial Condition

Finally after exam, took lunch and chit chated with lian and roy for quite sometime. When reached back my room, i thought i could sit down for a while. Checking my hp only i realised i'll be playing badminton at 2pm and the time then was 1.52pm. Hurriedly change into sports attire, grab my precious racket and headed for badminton.

Enjoying indeed to be able to release excess stored energy inside. The court was booked from 2 to 4. But since nobody appeared so we continued playing. Without realising, the time was almost 6pm when ppl started coming in. Totally exhausted. Couldn't believe that i actually played for almost 4 hours, almost non-stop since the number of players were just sufficient. Lost count of the number of games played 15? 20? Before leaving, a friend invited to join them for dinner in Juru.

Indeed i was glad that finally can go out to celebrate independence day. But my whole body is shattering. But considering, to go or not to go? Since it's almost the end of semester, one last gathering with coursemates, and it's after exam, why not? My desperation of going out is greater than my tiredness. So a quick bath, a short rest just to rest my feet and off we go.

Ice Ice Baby is the name. Quite a nice cafe.Looking through the kinda should i say old. Even my form 6 books doesn't look as bad. Either they've been existing for ages, and having hell lots of customers flipping on their menu, or they've just can't afford to change new ones, or watever the reason is. However all the food looks great though. I ordered a beef bolognaise baked rice and papaya milk juice. Oh, i just got curious how would papaya taste like with milk. According to some "health experts" it actually helps girls to fit better in their shirt. Hmm... Gosh, I'm a little worried. But who cares. I doubt one cup of that would make me look like any different. Or else all the girls would be rushing for it. Then we ordered a platter consists of some fried thingy, one which they actually called a Stupid Ball. Luckily i was after my exams. But why in the world would somebody name something round a stupid ball? ??? ( I missed that picture ) Then we even ordered fruits with chocolate dippings ( you can choose between choc and cheese ) . I'd love to try the cheese someday. That was just okay to me. Nothing fancy. It's just the taste of the fruit + chocolate. Wasn't too pricey i guess. It came up with about RM25 person on the average.

My Beef Baked Rice
And My Papaya Milk ( it's not too bad )

The Fruits With Choc Dipping ( they called it fruits steamboat )
The noodles looks tasty, Roy's
How romantic, sharing their drinks ( *giggling* )

Ice cream with bananas
( they have lots more nice looking ice creams )
Roy's too. He seems to be so into bananas.

Next agenda was watching movie in Pacific cause it's the cheapest price around. Too bad, Stardust started 15 mins and for the rest of the show we couldn't decide on which to watch as each has different choice. So we end up in the arcade center hanging around and back campus. That was one tiring day. I actually woke up at bout 12pm today. Just in time for lunch.

No comments:

Need Some Clicks =)

Blog Updates