Friday, November 9, 2007

Free Pizza!!!


Guess what i've found. Some survey which supposedly will send you free pizza voucher after completing their surveys. I just came across this when a friend of mine sent the link to me.
I'm not sure how far it's true. But seems that it'll take 2 weeks to send it to me. So i'm counting the days.

I guess no harm trying. If it's true then free meal. Yummy. Thinking of it makes me hungry. In the middle of the night (should be) studying. So i'm just trying to be generous and share with you guys. Hehe. This is what i'm suppose to send out. So hurry guys. Then we will go have our free pizza meal together. ^_^


I took this travel survey and got a free pizza meal voucher. It is a regional travel survey supported by Tourism Malaysia and it offers many rewards including a trip to Hong Kong Disneyland. Just click on the link below for further information.

http://www.planet-pulse.com/mytravel/index.php?rid=309687

Tip: You have to respond fast because prizes are limited and before the survey closes.

No comments:

Need Some Clicks =)

Blog Updates