Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Finally!!!

Yeah!!!! Woohoooo... Finally the exam has started. Today is my first paper ( Solid Mechanics ). Another 3 more to go. I'm so happy of the fact that my exams has finally started. Ok fine fine, you must be thinking that i've been studying too much and that i'm actually out of my mind.

Nop trust me. I'm not drinking, not out of my mind, or what so ever. I've been waiting and waiting and waiting and still waiting yesterday for my first paper. I've been waiting for 4 monthes. Oops, I'm sorry, i'm not that nerd that I entered here to just waiting for exams. It's actually about 4 weeks. You may think that having such long time will enable me to do full preparation for exams. But sorry to say, I'll go crazy doing that.

So the me who once full of exam mood to study was so into it for the first week, and slowly lack a little for the second week, ended up watching movie everynite and taking breaks for the third week and lazing around moodless for the rest of the days. That's me. I just don't have the patience to study study n study study n study n still studying.

You might as well kill me with one shot
than to slowly burn the rope of the guillotine with my head below with a candle. That's torture.


I don't know why but in this exam I find that i've lost the mood as it fades off with time.
I'd prefer to have my exams during the earlier weeks, or at least spreads out evenly.

Anyway, what's over is over. I don't want to look back. Although i know there's quite a number of mistake in my paper just now but i can't be bothered anymore. Just aiming for my next paper. MANDARIN!!

So people, what do you think of early exams and late exams? Any opinion? Which would you prefer?

2 comments:

SeCret said...

definitely not the last few days with few paper like applied thermodynamics and heat transfer with only one day apart.
But overall i am really happy with the time table for this semester..Although i would have prefered it if one of the applied or heat exchange with management..Because management is easier to study..

JiHouh said...

yup. so for the last 2 papers need to start studying now k? hehe.

Need Some Clicks =)

Blog Updates