Friday, November 16, 2007

Blackout !!!

For the second time in this semester the whole campus actually blackouts. Totally. ( Probably cause somebody forgot to pay their electric bills. ) I just finished watching Fantastic 4 Silversurfer. Fine, I'm always far behind. Not long after that, *Poof* It was a total darkness. I hardly see anything. Just using my hands to feel my way around searching for my handphone. It was bout 2am i guess.

Found !! Switching on the lights. At least the function was of good use. There i was sitting down. Nothing could be done. Er.. Actually there is. To pack my stuff. I was suppose to start packing this evening, ended up watching movie and onlining, up till now. How miserable, could have done that with lights on, but now all i have is that little beam of light from my handphone. So slowly i started packing my stuff. I really don't know where to start. My stuff are getting more and more each semester. Still i just packed whatever i could in the dark.

3am .. Still no electricity. Continue packing. Throwing all my junks that is not required.

...
..
.

4am .. I'm a bit restless.. Too many stuff all over. Can't lie on my bed. Continue packing.
...
..
.

5am.. Boring. Should have just try to sleep just now. Now i'm felt so hot that i can't sleep. Go to the toilet. Then suddenly.. mysteriously the lights went back on. Yay!! Went back to my room. i'm 70% done. I'm just too lazy to continue. I'm leave it for tomorrow. And ended up here. It's almost 8am now. Hang around a while more wash my face and go for breakfast with lian. Anyway it's the last day afterall, so i guess it doesn't matter if i sleep or not.

Just can't wait to go home..

No comments:

Need Some Clicks =)

Blog Updates