Wednesday, October 17, 2007

My First Post..

Hi Friends,
This is just my first post for introduction. I guess i'm just being typical "kiasu" person. Since everyone is having a blog, so I shouldn't be left behind and start writing one. Besides i guess i just wanna start enhancing and polishing my languages before getting rusty. Lastly to increase my typing speed. Haha. I guess that's it for now.


Before finishing, i would like to thank my father ,mother ,sisters ,gf ,friends , family, n everyone else. hehe. You can just ignore this part. I hope i will be hardworking enough to update my blog as frequent as possible.

Not forgetting ,
WELCOME TO MY BLOG!!!


3 comments:

SeCret said...

cool blog..haha
add in some madarin blog..
can improve your LAC 200 also..
also can upgrade to LAC 300..

JiHouh said...

haha.. i'll take that into account. but i'm just everyone would start giggling when i start writing mandarin and getting all the words wrong. hehe

SeCret said...

Dont worry..
I promise i wont giggle..
I will jus...LAUGH..
hahahaha......jkjk....
well...u learn from ur mistakes and improve...so write more is the key to success..
i will correct u if u wrong..
blek..

Need Some Clicks =)

Blog Updates