Saturday, October 20, 2007

18SG

--------------------------------------------------------------------
WARNING!!!
PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS WHEN CONSUMING FOOD,
OR AFTER HEAVY MEAL.
DO NOT BLAME ME IF YOU START TO PUKE.
--------------------------------------------------------------------

This is something about happening events in my campus. Come to think of it, sometimes it's really sad to think about university students nowadays. I just cannot fully understand the culture here. Or what's wrong with these people. Barbarick and uncivilised whoever they are. I just can't believe some people can actually do this.

Patience... I'm getting into the main point. Need some introduction first. Here my story, so this very fine day just come back from my wonderful, relaxing and comfortable home. Finally i'm back to this campus. It's kinda dead looking campus. Hardly see any souls around. So i placed all my things back to where they are suppose to belong. Cleaned up my room a little. And after sometime nature calls and the urge of going to the toilet is rising. So i leave what i was doing and headed to the toilet.

As i was approaching the toilet it just smells a little stinky. Well what do you expect from a toilet. CK Fragrance? As i took my first step into the toilet, it really smells bad. So i tried to hold my breath thinking maybe someone is doing his business. To my horror, it's even worse than watching Ju-On, i was heading towards the first cubicle i saw this pile of #$@$@# laying there UNFLUSHED. Boy that's sick!! At that very moment, i just felt like throwing out everything i ate that morning, afternoon, even the day before. I quickly hurried out of the toilet take some fresh air, tried to calm down a little before going back into the toilet to release the rising pressure in the shortest possible time.

HELLO.. what's wrong with this people?? Leaving their leftover there. Who's going to flush your personal belongings? Common, be civilised. Please Flush After Use!! How hard could it be to flush? I'm very sure that cubicle is in order and not broken.
You call yourself university students? When you don't even know the basics. That's not the first time. I really pity those old makcik who cleans the toilet, they'll be the one have to settle them for these uncivilised people.

That sight still appears in my head everytime i go to the toilet. Disappointing isn't it..

1 comment:

SeCret said...

wei...
when i was reading, i was eating chips leh..then i saw the warning..
i was thinking "wat??"
ei..why not u put a notice inside the cubicle la..

"Please Flush after used"

Need Some Clicks =)

Blog Updates