Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Boredom..

Just another plain boring day. Supposed to be facing the books but ended up facing my comp more. And watch Die Hard 4.0 hehe. I know i'm outdated but i just got the DVD version of it. It was quite a cool movie. Lots of action. I'm sure you'll love it too.

Back to business, exams getting nearer each day, somehow i just don't really have the mood these few days. Stresses are increasing linearly, hope it doesn't fails. Hehe. Probably i should go over to Penang and get some fresh air huh? *grins*

STUDY!! STUDY!! n STUDY!!

I'll take this opportunity to wish all my friends who will be having exams soon

Study hard my friends!!

Good Luck in your exams !!

6 comments:

SeCret said...

Go penang and relax lar..
u got more time than us..
haha...dun stress too much..
too much stress will cause failure..hahaha.......

JiHouh said...

sure sure.. i'll definitly go over.. u oso watch over ur stresses la.. haha will bend n distort first..

SeCret said...

hmm...
mine is cyclic stress..
if necking, still ok coz then can be thinner mahh...ahahah..
not only thinner..necking got shape..haha..jkjk...

Inaesb said...

Maggie Q rocks. Go watch I say. I've just recently seen it too. Now you should watch Indy Jones..coming out..soon :(


Oh yea..don't stress too much. Good luck!!! q:)

JiHouh said...

thx dude

Marie said...

Hi jihouh! I know the pressure and the stress during exam, I'd been into that. However, you are left with no choice at all but to study n study n study! hehehe..anyway, I am wishing you best of luck, make it perfect! go jihouh!

Need Some Clicks =)

Blog Updates