Friday, October 19, 2007

Dun Bully My Chick!!

I just added the little chick on my blog, just for the fun of it. It's cute. You can just click and it goes jumping and jumping. You can feed it with food.

BUT, here comes the problem, somehow you can just throw some food and it'll start chasing and start pecking. But if you throw it too far too the side, left or right, it'll be running towards it and never reach it. i tried to widen the frame but it's still the same. I don't know why. so the chick will looks miserable running for the food, and it's stuck for good.

So don't bully my chick k?

2 comments:

SeCret said...

Not that I really want to bully ur chick..BUT..sometimes i accidently throw it too side..and well..u know the rest..
But it is so cute..

Yuinyi said...

hey that link to my blog is so outdated la. I abandoned that blog edi. XD That blog was ages ago!
Check out my new one. =P How can i possibly lose out to you?!
---> http://www.yuinyi-joelyn90.blogspot.com/

Need Some Clicks =)

Blog Updates