Thursday, December 4, 2008

Work Work Work!

Life is getting repetitive lately. Lots of work load waiting to be done. I wished I can split myself into more of ME. & having unlimited time for me to do more work. Moreover I'm going back this weekend. Happy I am. But that means that I'll have lesser working time which is not too good for my works. But I can't not go home. I can't not have rest. Haha. Work is work. Going home is still a must. So I'll need to speed things up a little.

Project approaching due date. Done, redo, over and over again to a point that some things seems to begin from zero. Probably partly due to bad planning. Maybe partly due to under specifications of components provided to us. Probably due to taken things for granted. Too much of possibilities or I should say excuses. By hook or by crook things need to get done and working. Arms we have broken a few, and so does cutting up bodies. Making things complex probably isn't helping much. But the best solution might just be simplest one.

FYP is another part of my workload. Probably I'll write about it tomorrow. Bedtime. zzz.

No comments:

Need Some Clicks =)

Blog Updates