Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Holidayzz!!

Happy am I over the sem break. But here I am stuck in campus. It's been 3 days in campus and I've been busy for the whole 3 days. Busy with Robocon, FYP and another project with the muzium. Running around the school, working and working. Well I've expected this anyway. At least I fully utilise my holidays and get my FYP going. Else you know who will start chasing after me. He already did.
Though busy in the morning at least I still have time for sports and some extra relaxing time at night to watch some movies and have a good sleep. I'm still trying to keep up to the work load. Looking forward going home in bout 2 weeks time.
^_^

2 comments:

Inaesb said...

Make sure you call me out then. :)

JiHouh said...

haha.. 6-8 dec i'll be around. hope you're around too.

Need Some Clicks =)

Blog Updates