Monday, December 8, 2008

Another break from work

Life at home is just great. Hehe.. no work, no stress, just relax. Too bad it's just gonna last till mon. Will be back in campus on tuesday. FYP was also stressing me out like i said earlier. Supervisor already warned us to complete 95% of most work this holiday. So I guess that really meant business. Gotta get things going and running. Anyway i'll have till tues before i start to trouble about it. hehe.
Back home been lazing at home. Din't really go anywhere. Probably I'm just too lazy. Oops. But I did met up with some of them though. The usual few, not many of them but just a handful.
Went out shooting with Ryan, lepaking and dotaing with the guys, met up with Boon, went for wedding dinner of Rajesh's sis, saw a bunch of ppl there. Besides that I'm pretty much at home lazing around enjoying the nice weather for hibernating. Hehe. And lazing is not the only reason of me stuck at home, but the massive jam in town that kept me away from those hot spots which is no where else to go but home.

2 comments:

Pebbles said...

Hey JH..
U went for Raj's sister's wedding reception? cool. I couldn't make it..was stuck in KL..

Neways, home in Mlk right? welcome home! :)

-Pearly-

SaiLa said...

=( yer.. I also wanna be on break!!!

Need Some Clicks =)

Blog Updates