Sunday, December 28, 2008

Belated Merry Christmas!!

Ho! ho! ho! says the old man in the red suit, riding on his sleigh on night of christmas eve, climbing in through the chimneys and giving out presents to those who have been nice. So have you been good this year? 

A long christmas weekend which I spent in Penang this year. I haven't been doing much besides relaxing, squeezing into crowds and shopping. I spent my christmas eve having dinner at Paddington, in Queenbay followed by Sakae Sushi after that. There isn't any countdown event in Queenbay, we just hanged around till bout 11pm and a little tired and just countdown by ourselves at home looking at fireworks from the window. 

On christmas, Agnes and I planned to go Queensbay for shopping but the crowd and queue of cars were horrendous. I couldn't believe that almost all the parking around Queensbay were FULL. Some even waited for cars to leave. We could not. So we ended up in PISA as they were having some mega sales by Metrojaya. Clothings for men, ladies, kids, kitchenware, handbags, cosmetics and lots more. We ended up looking for cheap bargains as CNY is just around the corner. After shopping for almost 3 or 4 hours, we finally satisfied with what we've in hand. I couldn't believe myself when the cashier total up everything. It's almost RM250. I guess this is the first time ever I shopped this much. Hmm. I did had quite a lot stuffs though. It's quite reasonable with the amount of items I had though. Just not used to have such large amount while shopping. Hehe. 2 Tshirts, 2 s/s shirts, belt, pillow, jeans, and I guess the rest were all Agn's cosmetics. I know I shouldn't have spent so much but i guess a little too late. I think I've completed my CNY shopping. So I'll stop my shopping spree for the time being at least. 

I guess Christmas this year is just shopping shopping and more shopping. I'm tired.. after so many days of shopping. hehe. Enuf of longwinded stories. Just wan to wish all my friends and family a very Merry Christmas!!!

Christmas Deco

Christmas in Midvalley

Christmas in Queensbay

Counting down to the new year...

No comments:

Need Some Clicks =)

Blog Updates