Friday, January 2, 2009

Brand New Year!!!

Yes indeed.. It's over. 2008 is over. I spent my last few moments of 2008 having dinner with my fellow coursemates in Swensons, Autocity. About 30 of us. Then we countdown to the brand new year with TVB artiste, Ron Ng. Pretty handsome looking guy. Though i don't quite fancy his singing.
Too late to regret over anything now. Just looking forward hoping this year will be better. Hope to fill this year with more exciting events. Among some events to be looking forward and take note :


  1. Firstly would definitely the CNY celebration which is just around the corner, less than a month. Then my last semester in final year. Hope everything would be smooth.

  2. FYP, studies, hope I'll put more effort and work on them more, waste less time.

  3. Graduation! Big event or maybe not that big after all.

  4. Vietnam trip. I'm so looking forward.

  5. Work or continue studies? tough one. have yet to have a final answer.

  6. Hangout more with friends b4 i each goes our separate ways.

  7. Ecomonic crissis. Need to take note on that.
Well, that's pretty much I can think of for the mean time. Looking forward to fill up more on the list.
Back home for the first weekend of the year. Hehe. Not feeling too good. Having some allergies. =( Wonder what I've ate , touch, or been in contact with. Sigh. Hope this itches goes off soon before I start looking like an ape scratching all over. That's it for the kickstart post of the year.
Happy New Year to all. Wish everyone will have a great year ahead. I know it's not going to be an easy one but I'm sure we'll get through it. ^_^

Ron Ng in action!

No comments:

Need Some Clicks =)

Blog Updates