Wednesday, January 14, 2009

It just sucks..

I mean the connection. It just makes you feel like burning down the bloody campus. Nowadays I'm so not into onlining, surfing, chatting, blogging, plurking, facebooking, friendstering, and just everything else. Guess what? Thanks to the "wonderful" internet connection provided by the hostel.
When the line is good ( in the morning ) they block everything. I mean everything. They even block plurk now. =( if my karma drops I'll blame it on the connection.
When the line is bad + horrible + super slow ( at night ) you can access to more sites.
These type of combination will just result to ==> not online

I wonder if one day they'll blog blogspot. I won't be surprise even if they do.

Mechanic Night ( beach party? pool party? gathering? ) on Friday.

3 comments:

SeCret said...

totally hate the connection

wendy said...

kesian nye....no internet really very suffereing wan...

Anonymous said...

U haven't seen my place yet. It's teh shit! And I don't mean it positively. :(

Need Some Clicks =)

Blog Updates