Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Long journey ..

Fuh.. Tiring I was. Drove my way back to Penang last thursday. It was raining cats and dogs all the way after Ayer Keroh toll till about Shah Alam. I took off about 4pm. Due to the heavy rain i had to drive even slower to almost 60km/h.
No choice. Visual constraint, I could hardly see the car in front of me. There was even once a splash of water from the car in front on my windscreen totally blinded my sight for a few seconds. I was really scared, don't know if i should slow down or continue at the same speed. I was worried the car in front of me might slow down. At the same time i'm worried about the car behind of me who would have a few secs of blinded sight who might come knocking at my back. Luckily nothing happen. Safely. Continued my journey all the way till Tapah R&R for dinner and a break.
Then the journey continues, slow and steady since it was already dark and going up and down hills. Finally reached back to campus at about 2200hrs. Packed all my stuffs and headed to island. Reached there already pass midnight. Slept for few hours and got ready for another expedition..
...to be continued....

No comments:

Need Some Clicks =)

Blog Updates