Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Home Sweet Home..

Finally, everything's over.And i'm back home.Glad, yet there are more to come. I haven't been online since ages. At least about a month or so. Fine to some of you that may not be long. But it's been a long long time for me. Cos i don't have my comp with me. But i'm glad it wasn't with me anyway or else i'd spend time there and less time on other stuffs. Even without comp i'm choking up my throat, i couldn't imagine the consequences having my comp with me.
I guess this was the busiest and fastest sem i'd been through. Seriously busy. Firstly, assignments and homeworks, tests, and quizes are unavoidable. Then I even stick my nose into the Robocon team. Though i may have insufficient time on my studies but i think the experiences gained from Robocon was equally as valuable. Joining robocon was very fun at first, building up robots, making it move, doing task, but it's also brings headaches every now and then. Sad to say we didn't do good in the competition. There was chances of winning but lady luck just wasn't with us. But anyway we learned lots of stuff and went round surveying other top seated teams, they were just fantastic and great. Lots of them actually spend lots of time and effort on it. Therefore nothing much for me to complain since we just did it in about a month whereas they did that since the last holiday. P/s I enjoyed the 6D 6N stay hehe. first nite in IOI Palm Garden Resort and the following few in Prescott Kajang. A great holiday indeed. *grins*

After back from a week of holiday then it's a week of hectic life. As it's study week a week then exam week. My schedule was super tight. Mon to Thurs a paper each day and followed by the last one on the following mon. And in during the one week study week i need to study one whole semester of work which lots of them i've been missing out partly due to robocon. But choices i have none but to study as much as i could as fast as i could. Day and night, studies studies studies. Nothing else. On exam week was worst. Morning paper, then after lunch immediately rush to library and started studying till about midnight, sleep wake up early revise,and back to exam hall. Repeated for 4 times. Almost lost sense of life. Working like a machine.

That ended 2 days ago. Immediately after my last paper, started packing up. And took a bus home on that night. And Home Sweet Home. Just in time for a public holiday. Malacca Historical Day.

4 comments:

Yuinyi said...

You! Stop making me jealous!!!! Arrggghhhhhh... I WANNA GO HOME!!! HOMESICK HOMESICK HOMESICKKKKKK!!

*fainted*

Anonymous said...

So fast rushing home addy~~
But, i am too going back tomorrow...
wahhahahahaha.....


Hmmmn, same to you, my busiest sem in this 3 years... Heard that i will suffer int he next sem too... sob sob..

Pebbles said...

OI!

you joined robocon??

You Were In Ukm??

AND YOU DIDNT TELL ME!!!

*cekik-ing you right now*

JiHouh said...

pearly, sorry lo, next time if got go again then find you k? the other time really busy over there. hehe. ^_^

choyyin, i'm sure you're back home and enjoying right now. so enjoy your holidays and training ya? Next sem stuff next sem only think about it la. enjoy while you can. hehe.

joe, you'll be done soon and be on your way home soon. don't worry. hehe. by the tim you're home i won't be around. so don't miss me ya. =P

Need Some Clicks =)

Blog Updates