Wednesday, April 16, 2008

...the end and the beginning..

Just when i thought i could put down everything and have a nice holiday after my hectic semester and exams, I found out that i've new worries and things to attend to. The major one was definitely Industrial Training. Well, time flies when i still remember during first year when we went to the IT exhibition by those seniors back then, now I'll be the one in their position and would be the one presenting it to fellow juniors in the next semester. Everyone got dispersed mostly back to their hometown as the could have more time at home and can save a little more. I have no idea how i ended up in Penang, but it okay for me. At least i have some friends around and also Agnes. As for her she'd be starting work soon in Penang too. ^_^

Well, back to my industrial training. I have a colleague at least, Ryan. Hehe. At least i need not be alone. We'll be working in Industries Sdn Bhd. I don't really know what it does actually, something like precision machining. But definitely nothing related to making tofu, yong tau foo or anything close. Anyway, some seniors was saying that we'd be working like technicians. In my mind I was thinking er.. ok i guess that sounds reasonable, what else do you expect to do, sitting around like a boss? at least it's better than serving coffee and photostating documents. Well i better not say anymore. It's sort of like a curse, the more you think will not happen will actually happen. Hehe. I wouldn't mind though for the part being the boss.

my soon to be training company

To all my fellow friends out there having their training too, good luck and all the best, Enjoy your training and learn as much as you can.

No comments:

Need Some Clicks =)

Blog Updates