Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Happy Labour's Day!!

For the first time I'm actually appreciating this holiday. I didn't know working is so tiring. Every morning I goes to work at 740am and reach back home at 630pm. After a nice cool shower and dinner it'll be already 9pm. Sitting down in front of my comp reading some articles or watching a movie then it'll be almost time for bed. 11pm I'm already yawning. I couldn't remember when i actually slept so early. But nowadays almost every night I'll be in bed by 12. Weekend was great. After 5 hard days, finally 2 days of break. Tomorrow's Labour Day, normally it's just another public holiday. But this time, it's an extra bonus holiday after long working hours. It's great to have a holiday. Can have a rest, too bad fri's not holiday, if not i can go back home M'cca.
Still though training is tiring but i'm still enjoying it ..

To all working people out there.
Happy Labour's Day.

1 comment:

SeCret said...

U forgot we got one week leave..haha..could have taken friday off..
Anyway, Happy Labour day!!

Need Some Clicks =)

Blog Updates