Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Solving mysterious codes..Success??

Sometimes working in the lab is fun, when everything was just so interesting and smooth going. That's the fun part. But there are times when work gets complicated and so messed up like searching a needle in the sea. That is what i've been facing this two weeks. All i see is just numbers and codes and more codes. Thinking how to convert or changing it into something understandable and representing the actual data. Looking it from left to right, right to left, up to down, down to up, column by column, row by row, character by character. Hmm.. all I get most of the day is just @_@ a blank look on my face, nothing in my head. 

Today was a little better. After consulting my prof, few words from him was really enlightening. And I solved the mysterious codes. Happy!! ^_^ What a relief and joy when things go smoothly. But .......... i found out after a while, i need to be listening to this language. Hmm.. Now my next problem is how to make it to speak this language. Something which I'll prob need to crack my head for the next few days, prob weeks... For now, bedtime.. Nitez. Need to give my brain a break..

No comments:

Need Some Clicks =)

Blog Updates