Sunday, December 6, 2009

The last month of the year 2009!

It's December again, last month of the year. Another 21 days to a brand new year. I've been slacking on my blog as usual which is not good. I must try keep updating even though it's just a short paragraph. Hmm.. Anyway, wanted to post this up for a while.. dunno wut took me so long. Prob some loads of work lately.. I've been sleeping early too, and waking up early. hehe.. 

Just a little on the race, PBIM. Though I was way behind time, could be the worst ever, but still i'm happy that i finished. I was more worried if i couldn't finish and end up hopping on the sweeper bus. I managed to survived half way, but struggled the other half. sigh.. Still i finished within qualifying time. What a relief. On the overall race itself, i would say the organiser did quite some improvements, timing chip, drinks station. But still there's room for improvement, finishing line. 


Timing chip tied on to my shoes. It has runner details and mark runner's timing as it passes through the sensor. In short, it measures our running time more accurately. 


The Finisher Medal


Photo @ the finishing line

Agnes was here last week. We went penang, met up with the archi gang and did some shopping. We actually rented a little kancil to drive up to penang. It was a little noisy car, with those big loud exhaust. I wonder why some ppl can stand those kind of noise driving in it. It wasn't super powerful, just noisy. LoL. It's kinda fun driving around in one of those noisy little car, where everyone would look at you when you drive by. vroomm~~

We went to the new Penang Time Square but nothing much there, and we saw 2 guys, thought of asking them for direction, but seems like they were lost themselves. Looking at one of them carrying such heavy stuff, I lent him a hand. 


The 2 lost guys


Me lending a hand


"ohh.. he's big and strong"


Dinner @ OXO, Queensbay , 
credit to OCK

We ordered set meals and they come with appetizer, main course, dessert and a drink.


My appetizer, salad


My Main, grilled chicken


Agnes' Appetizer, Mushroom soup


Agnes' Main, Fish and Seafood

And ice cream for dessert and a cup of tea or coffee. Coffee for me of course! The food were just okay, probably an average. 

The day after we went to Jusco, Prai and they had nice decorations too. Not bad. 


The big lovely present


I was trying to untie and see what's in it.


This looks good, prob I should sneak it home


They even had Christmas Trees, Lil' Frosty and Papa Frosty made out of recycled egg trays. Good idea. Thinking of the environment. It's something everyone should be concern about the environment, else in future we'd only have Frosty made out of egg trays.

That sure brings out the Christmas mood in everyone. Christmas is just round the corner.. mmm.. Looking forward this Christmas, will be celebrating it in Sg. Hope it'd be much more fun. 
~~bells ringing~~~

2 comments:

Jomay said...

oh... so that was when you go take a photo with the christmas tree

JiHouh said...

kekeke... oops.. let you found out tim..

Need Some Clicks =)

Blog Updates