Sunday, September 13, 2009

A relaxing swim @ Jawi Resort

It's been a while since i last went for a swim. Vig suggested, so here we go again. Had a little breakfast before heading out on our bicycle. Another cycling detour to Jawi Golf Resort. The morning air was great. My bicycle however had some prob along the way. Struggled a little for a while but we were close to our destination so still manage to reach there not long after.
The pool was considerably big. It has several sections all connected together. I've only been there once or twice. We swam for a while, stood under a manmade waterfall. Feels great to stand under the waterfall. Just like a free massage. They even have a spa pool where you can enjoy body massage while relaxing. We stayed in the water till the sun was right above us. I wished we could have stayed longer. Took a shower and went for lunch before going home.
A nap would be great after swimming but it was rather hot in the afternoon and i ended up watching my TVB drama ( burning flames III ) and studied a little french. I guess I could have sunburnt myself a little today. I could feel my whole body emitting UV like the sun. I feel like a burning sun. hehehe. In the evening went Pasar Ramadhan with Vig and AS in PB. I didn't buy much, just some kuih and a pack of drink which already cost me rm3. I know I could end up spending a lot more there so i tried limiting myself. I ended up going back home and cook maggi.
At night continued with my drama and just finished it. Bedtime again.

Hmm.. still wondering what to do tomorrow. It's always boring during the weekends.. If only I had a transport....

3 comments:

wendy said...

haha yalor...go bazaar ramadhan sure spend alot wan...everything looks so inviting but nvmlar huh, once in a year..hehehe...

JiHouh said...

once a year but thru out the month ler.. haha..

Anonymous said...

Nice brief and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you for your information.

Need Some Clicks =)

Blog Updates