Friday, September 18, 2009

Balik Kampung.. woo~ oo~ oo~ balik kampung..

Yay! It's friday again. I'm going back home again tonite! I'm a little excited cos I'm taking a train back. I've always wanted to do so but just din't. Partly because it's slower and it stops in KL. But this time thanks to Kiat who will pick my up and balik kampung together so I decided to take the train. Further more, taking train saves a lot more especially when your pocket feels empty. I got my tickets to KL for only rm18. Wee~~

But..... I wonders how the service will be. Will it be comfortable enough? Will I end up being awake the whole night? I've taken train in Vietnam, but that was like the soft sleeper. This is like hard sitter. Quite contrast though. So I hope KTM won't disappoint me..
Anyway just gonna go finish up some stuffs in school and get ready to go back.

Also.... a shoutout from me to all those celebrating this festive season.
Selamat Hari Raya !!

2 comments:

Yuinyi said...

KTM never failed to disappoint me lol.

JiHouh said...

It's not that bad though. It's just slower.

Need Some Clicks =)

Blog Updates