Sunday, September 27, 2009

Another sunday..

It's a sunday! Woke up at 7am, went for a jog. It's nice to have a nice jog early in the morning which i've not been doing for quite some time. A less traffic environment, so the air is pretty clean and fresh with all the nice green trees around ( something which is abundant here ), also the sight of greens are just all around, you definitely feel so close to the nature.. lol.. anyway, i should start kicking myself more and force myself to wake up early more often to do more jogs. I registered for Penang Bridge Half Marathon again this year on 22 November. So i've another reason to keep me motivated. ( i hope it does )

Here's the route for this year. It's a little shorter compared to last year.
After the jog did a little cleaning at home before going out for dim sum breakfast with my housemates. Did some laundry too to prevent them from stacking into a big pile which I know it will if i don't do it today. Sat in front of my desk, facebook a little, check mails, and now scribble a little on my blog. Weather seems a little cloudy today, i duno why but i kept stressing on this everywhere. Perhaps i'm just hoping for it to rain. But haven't seen a single drop till now.

I've been listening to Hitz.fm since sitting in front of my comp. Two of my favourite songs.







Feel like taking a nap. *Yawn*
Also mooncake festival's coming soon. Wonder how will it be this year.

3 comments:

silver said...

Your candle pic is spooky...

Anonymous said...

the candle pic is took last year in front aik soon house right?! hehe

JiHouh said...

>silver.. keke not that spooky..

>yin... yup. after the bbq..

Need Some Clicks =)

Blog Updates